ArtSec’s website and web server migration service provides businesses, communities and individuals with a fast, secure and easy way to move a website, including its databases and email, from one server to another.
With ArtSec’s information technology and Internet expertise this service guarantees a smooth migration.
- Available for all Linux and FreeBSD based hosting
- Transfer from shared hosting to a Virtual Private Server (VPS)
- VPS to VPS transfers
- Dedicated server to dedicated server transfers
- VPS to dedicated server migration
- Dedicated server to VPS migration
- DNS migration
- Full backup and restore
- Database migration (including MySQL and PostgresSQL)
- Email migration (including forwarders, auto-responders and aliases)
- Windows migration services also available
Available for Linux and FreeBSD based hosting, ArtSec’s experts are able to transfer a web site from shared hosting to a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or to a dedicated server. Likewise they can migrate all the websites on a VPS or dedicated server to another server. ArtSec handles all aspects of the migration including backup, restore, reconfiguration and DNS changes.
Migrating from one server to another is also a good opportunity to upgrade existing underlying services (including the web server software like Apache and database servers like MySQL), as well as updating the web applications (like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc). ArtSec is able to handle these upgrades as part of the migration service.
Server migration involves more than just moving the web related files and databases. Email also needs to be migrated. This includes the existing mailboxes as well as any forwarders, auto-responders and aliases. ArtSec’s capable team of experts will ensure that the email continues to flow during the transition.
Please contact us for more information and free consultation to assist you in your website and web server migration.